Learn how COVID-19 is impacting Happiness is Dancing for the 2020/21 season.
* Form fitting dance wear for all disciplines except for hip hop. Hair must be slicked securely into ponytail or a bun.
* Black leotard for ballet with ballet pink tights and hair in a bun.
* Loose comfortable clothing (dancer’s choice) for hip hop.
Competitive/Part-time Competitive - Caramel jazz boot by Bloch
Recreational - Caramel jazz boot by Bloch or Capezio
Competitive/Part-time Competitive - Bloch lace up (Minis, Small Frys) or So Danca (Competitive Juniors, Inters & Seniors can use Miller & Ben)
Recreational - Bloch lace up or Capezio Mary Jane
Competitive/Part-time Competitive - So Danca Style SD11 (Minis/Petites), Sansha Pro Split Sole Canvas Shoes (All other levels)
Recreational - Capezio Style 200 leather full sole
Competitive/Part-time Competitive - Dance Paws (light nude)
All Levels - Bare feet
All Levels - Indoor Running Shoes
Dates to be determined. Group and individual photos will be taken during regular class times. Please bring your costume with you to the studio in the garment bag. Do not wear costume to and from the studio. Light makeup can be worn for pictures. The teacher will inform you as to how the hair is to be worn for recital, but for pictures, hair can be worn how you prefer it. Please make sure you have the proper footwear for Picture Day.
There is a $25 registration fee per child. Fees can be paid in full or divided in 5, 4, 3 or 2 payments for your convenience.
Costume deposits are required for each costume needed (1 costume per dance discipline).
We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit.
There are discounts for multiple classes or siblings.
Please see the front desk for more information. Any NSF Cheques or declined credit card payments are charged $40.
Happiness is Dancing reserves the right to:
- Choose the music and costume for recitals and competitions;
- Recommend that a dancer transfer to a different class if they are not suited for the class they are in;
- Substitute teachers if required to do so;
- Cancel classes due to inclement weather (no make up classes will be rescheduled);
- Offer no refunds of costume deposits once they have been ordered.